Elleebana Power Bond Adhesive 10ml






Power Bond Adhesive – Black – (Formerly Ultra Bond Red Lid)

10 ML
Power Bond Adhesive has a setting time of 3-5 seconds and a retention of 4-5 weeks
Is suitable for use during classic and volume applications
95% cured after 10 minutes, remaining 5% cured over the following 4 hours
Perfect for beginners
Perfect for technicians that want a slightly slower setting time than the Super Pro Adhesive


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Elleebana Power Bond Adhesive 10ml”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Other products you might like

Blinc Lash Adhesive 5ml


Duralashes/Long Black


Elleebana Eyelash Lift Kit


Eyelash Curler


Related Products



Purchasing beauty products from them has been a fantastic experience. Finally, I found a store where I can get top-notch products. Excellent customer service. I’ve been a customer for two years and they’ve never let me down. They follow through on their promises. I will definitely āœ” recommend this shop to everyone.

Caitlyn Poate
Google Reviews

Amazing customer service… bought a nail light and upon getting home discovered no cord, well being a Saturday and they close at 12pm the lovely lady working today is going to drop it off personally to us.
Outstanding customer service.

Angelina Roest
Google Reviews

I did my Brow Lamination and Henna training with Uli and would highly recommend seeing her for ANY training. Her knowledge on products and treatments is amazing, and her instructions and explanations were easily understood. Thank you so much Uli

Stacey McFarlane
Google Reviews